What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the Electronic Experience, place an order, respond to communication such as e-mail, or participate in another Electronic Experience feature.
When ordering, registering or subscribing to any newsletters or other publications, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit portions of our Electronic Experience without providing such information. We use IP addresses and session identifiers to analyze trends, to administer the Electronic Experience, to track user activities, to infer user interests, and to otherwise induce, deduce, and gather information about individual users and market segments.
Like many web sites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our Electronic Experience. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
When signing up for pharmacy services or ordering prescription drugs, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal and/or health-related information. This information is subject to our Notice of Privacy Practices that more specifically describes how we may use or disclose your protected health information.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Electronic Experience, or use certain other Electronic Experience features in the following ways:
- To personalize your Electronic Experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To verify and validate your identity.
- To allow those caregivers you grant access to areas of your account to be involved in your health care and your divvyDOSE Electronic Experience.
- To provide you with feedback on your medication adherence rates.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other Electronic Experience feature.
- To troubleshoot problems with the Electronic Experience, or any services, as requested.
- To attempt to contact you regarding product safety or recall issues.
- To provide any legitimate business service or product.
You understand that if you’re visiting this Electronic Experience from a country outside the United States, you will be transferring personal information about yourself to the United States. You understand that the privacy laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your country, and you agree that the transfer of your personal information occurs with your consent. Personal information collected on this Electronic Experience may be stored and processed in the United States or abroad.
Do We Disclose the Information We Collect to Outside Parties?
We can disclose your personal and other information to third parties, as follows:
- To vendors whose products or services you have requested, in order to deliver those products or services to you.
- To our subsidiaries or affiliates, strategic partners and to third parties we engage to provide services on our behalf, such as web sites hosting, credit card payment processing, order processing, delivery, etc. We prohibit these parties from using your personal information for any other purpose.
- To vendors that offer products, services or other information we think might interest you. These third parties may keep and use your personal information whether or not you purchase their products or services. Your personal information will be subject to their privacy policies, so you should contact them directly for information on their policies or to opt-out of promotional communications from them.
- In the event of the sale or transfer of divvyDOSE, of one or more of our business units or of some or all of our assets, or in the context of some other business acquisition transaction. In response to a subpoena or court order, or a request from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights, or to defend against claims; or to protect the safety or security of the public or of users of this Electronic Experience.
- For example, we may forward your prescription information to your insurance plan, so that we may handle reimbursement of your prescription purchase for your convenience.
- We can disclose aggregate information about users of the Electronic Experience to our service providers, partners, advertisers or others, but such information will not include personal information.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
You can correct or update your personally identifiable information by re-registering or by contacting us by electronic-mail help@divvyDOSE.com or by telephone 844.693.4889. It may take us up to 30-days to process your request.
Do We Use “Cookies”?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Safari, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your Electronic Experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Safeguarding Your Personal Information
divvyDOSE follows generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use such personal information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems. Other than these security measures, you transmit data, including personal information, to us at your own risk.
This Electronic Experience is intended for adults. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of thirteen.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We will store the personal information you provide for as long as we believe is necessary or appropriate (i) to carry out the purpose(s) for which we collected it, or (ii) to comply with applicable laws, contracts, or other rules or regulations.
Questions or Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about this Electronic Experience. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to this Electronic Experience to help@divvyDOSE.com or by calling 844.693.4889.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2015 will receive information regarding 2014 sharing activities).
To obtain this information from divvyDOSE please send an email message to help@divvyDOSE.com with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
Effective on April 15, 2015
Last updated on April 15, 2015